Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam. Charlie Habdo magazine is set to publish more than a million cartoons of what they call Prophet Muhammad. Dear Muslims, do you believe the cartoons are of our Prophet? The answer is No!! Logically speaking, you can not draw a cartoon of a person you have never seen him or his photo or portrait or statue. What is drawn by those people whose aim is to frustrate a billion Muslims in the name of freedom of media, is not but an element of provocation. The best advice to all Muslims is just to ignore the catoons because as I said in the beginning, they are not of our Prophet. Now, What is the best way forward? Please practice the following approach:
1. Never look at those cartoons.
2. Never forward the cartoon to anybody by email or whatsapp or by any other means.
3. Keep your frustration in your heart.
4. Follow guidelines of good Muslims and never frustrate people of other religions.
5. Always remember that Islam is a religion of peace so try to promote peace.
6. Give more contributions to propagation of Islam. (walaw kariha lkaafiruun)
7. Remember that our best weapon is our truth and good manners that will attract others to join Islam.
PLEASE FORWARD THIS ADVICE TO ALL FRIENDS AND RELATIVES.
True, whenever the prophet(saw) was called by diff names, He(saw) used to ignore them & say it doesnt befit me.
I am not that which they are naming me with, for I am Muhammed ibn Abdullah