Information on Kidney Stones:
A kidney stones is a hard, crystalline mineral material formed within the kidney or urinary tract. Kidney stones are a common cause of blood in the urine and often severe pain in the abdomen, flank, or groin. Kidney stones are sometimes called renal calculi. One in every 20 people develops a kidney stone at some point in their life.
Kidney stones typically leave the body by passage in the urine stream, and many stones are formed and passed without causing symptoms.The kidney acts as a filter for blood, making urine and removing waste products from the body. It also helps regulate electrolyte levels that are important for body function.
Causes of Kidney Stones:
Kidney stones form when there is a decrease in urine volume and/or an excess of stone forming substances in the urine. The most common type of kidney stone contains calcium in combination with either oxalate or phosphate. Other chemical compounds that can form stones in the urinary tract include uric acid and the amino acid cystine.
Kidney Stones Symptoms:
The main kidney stones symptoms,
• Pain in genitals;
• Admixture of blood in the urine;
• Frequent urge for urination;
• Stones discharges.
Remedies for Kidney Stones:
* Boil 4 tablespoons of linseed in 1 litre (1 3/4 pints) of water then strain and drink the liquid with lemon and honey. It will soothe all kidney disorders. This will dissolves kidney stone.
* Take 4 figs and boil them in 2 cups of water. If one drinks this decoction for one month in morning with empty stomach then it shows the wonderful results.
* Take 60ml of fresh lime juice and same quantity of olive oil and now mix them a large glass of water. It is helpful in passing the stones in just24 hours and provides you relief.
* Take a pan and add a glass of water with 2 medium sized onions and cook them well. When it reaches to normal temperature, blend them in blender. Strain this and drink the decoction for 3 days. It is very helpful as you feel the passing of stone even on the second day.
* Since the body transforms vitamin C into oxalate, taking high doses (more than 3,000 milligrams daily) of the vitamin poses an issue for people battling kidney stones. Eliminate vitamin C supplements from your routine and opt to receive your daily dose from food.
* To lessen uric acid stone formation, lower the amount of animal protein contained in your daily diet. Meats and certain fish can hasten the formation of uric acid and calcium in urine, which can lead to stone formation.
* Out of all the fruits suggested for kidney stones treatment, watermelon is considered the best and safest because it contains the highest concentration of water and provides an impressive amount of potassium salts.
* To fight calcium stones, lowering your salt intake can help. Pass on sprinkling extra salt on your French fries, avoid pickled foods, and choose low sodium potato chips. You should aim for reducing your salt consumption to only two to three grams per day.